Accomodation is offered in what used to be the former houses of the workers of the banana plantation “Punta del Lomo”, built more than one hundred years ago, but completely adapted to modern times and adapted for facilities for disabled guests. It is possible to stay in our “Casas de Piedra” as well as to celebrate any type of festivity like company events or any kind of family celebration. It is also possible to visit the area of the plantation itself, where our visitors are able to get to know everything related to the agricultural activities of a representative canarian banana plantation.
Features common to all houses
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Each room has its own bathroom (with shower).
- Rooftop solarium with hammocks and beach umbrella.
- Front terrace and back terrace with views to the banana plantation.
- Ventilators in common areas and rooms.
- Flat-screen TV.
- Amenities and common areas
Common areas and commodities
- Heated swimming-pool.
- Lounge areas under the awnings (pérgolas).
- Playground for children.
- Small space for fitness activities.
- Barbecue area.
- Paddel court.
- Free WiFi.
- Private parking.
- Sheets and towels included (not for pool or beach use).
- Safe (free).
- Cots, baby chairs and additional beds available.
- Cleaning: once per week.
- Access ramp for wheelchairs.